New For 2013John Petrucci Jazz III
MXR Bass Chorus
Way Huge Echo-Puss
Way Huge Supa-Puss
MXR Talk Box
Fuzz Face Mini Silicon
Fuzz Face Mini Germanium
Fuzz Face Mini Hendrix
Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Black
Guitar PicksBrand Picks
Fingerpicks & Thumbpicks
Custom Print Picks
In celebration of Cry Baby: The Pedal that Rocked the World, we're giving away the Crown Jewel of Wahs: a Swarvorski Encrusted Cry Baby. There are only a handful of these floating around the world right now, and one of them could belong to you. No expense has been spared here--the components are hand assembled with approximately 5,500 Swarvorski stones hand-placed from head to toe. Each unit is signed by the man behind Cry Baby: Jim Dunlop himself.
So how do you win the rarest of the rare, the Crown Jewel of Cry Baby Wahs? Simply enter below, and your name might be chosen at random. Don't forget to sign up for our Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Email Newsletter for the latest and greatest Dunlop, MXR, Cry Baby, and Way Huge contests.
Visit crybabydoc.com to watch the whole movie.
Please adhere to the official rules of our site.
One entry per person.
1. TO ENTER: Complete the form. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible. All entries become property of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entry is required in order to participate in this contest. Contest ends with drawing of first prize.
2. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: To determine the winner of the prize, a random draw from all eligible entries received will be conducted at end of event. Selected entrants will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail within 5 days of the draw. In the event that we are not able to reach a selected entrant within 5 days of the draw, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible ballots. The odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of eligible ballots received.
3. The Prize will be awarded and the winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Winning households are ineligible to win another prize for 1 year. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Actual prizes awarded subject to Sponsors sole discretion based on availability. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. at their sole discretion. Some restrictions may apply.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States of America that were 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent judges, which shall be final.
6. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, the winner authorizes the use of his/her name, photograph, image, portrait, likeness, voice and/or city of residence without compensation, in any publicity or advertising carried out by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc unless prohibited by law.
7. By entering the contest and/or accepting the prize, entrants/prize winners agree to: (a) be bound by these rules; (b) release Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion partners, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, estate and/or family members from any and all liability, claims, action, damages or causes of action (however named or decided) relating to the Contest and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in the Contest, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner further acknowledges that Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and any other entity involved with this Contest have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize or prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness of a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with the prize. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein, including federal, state, local, and departure, licenses and registrations, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
8. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. reserves the right but has no obligation to cancel or reschedule any trip, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, as well as the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss the winner from further participation in the trip as a result of conduct that is considered improper or offensive, or is likely to be detrimental to the health or safety of the winner or other individuals.
9. Any alteration of the travel arrangements provided to the winner by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. shall be the sole responsibility of the winner and made at the winner’s expense.
10. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for printing or production errors and may, at its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found to contain any such error without liability to anyone whatsoever.
11. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and their agents and assigns are not responsible for technical, internet, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc., which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest), the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. shall have the right, at its and their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or cellular telephone relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or use of any materials in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DUNLOP MANUFACTURING INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
13. For a list of prizewinners, send self-addressed stamped envelope to "CONTEST WINNERS", Dunlop Manufacturing, 150 Industrial Way, Benicia, CA 94510.