Copyright 2017 Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
150 Industrial Way, Benicia, California 94510 U.S.A. All rights reserved.
All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this Web Site is the property of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. You may view, copy, print or use content contained on this Web Site (including recorded material) solely for your own personal use provided that:
1.) The content is used for information and noncommercial purposes only.
2.) No content available from this web site is modified in any way.
Note that any product, process or technology described in this Web Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and are not licensed hereunder. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. on this Web Site, but Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Web Site. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice.
Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. Trademarks
The following is an illustrative, non-exhaustive list of trademarks owned by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. as well as suggested generic terms for those trademarks. If you have questions about our trademarks, please check out our FAQ.
When creating ads, white papers, sales materials, general collateral using the Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. logo we ask that you put one of the following taglines at the bottom of the page or ad etc, whenever you feature the Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. logo:
• © 2017 Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. All rights reserved. Dunlop and the Dunlop Logo are registered trademarks of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. in the Goods and Services area of musical instruments and accessories.
• © 2017 Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. All rights reserved. [Insert Trademark] is a trademark of Dunlop Manufacturing Inc.
When using a Dunlop product screenshot or data We ask that you put the following tagline beneath any image featuring a Dunlop product screenshot or data:
• Dunlop and the Dunlop logo are registered trademarks of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
|Blackline®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Blow Torch®||Distortion Effect|
|Carbon Copy®||Analog Delay Effect|
|Clyde McCoy®||Wah Pedal|
|Clyde McCoy® (Image)||Wah Pedal|
|Crybaby® (Logo)||Wah Pedal||EPS | JPG|
|Custom Badass™||Electronic Effects|
|Custom Badass Modifications®||Electronic Effects|
|D® (Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|Double Badass™||Electronic Effects|
|Dunlop® (Logo)||Guitar Accessories||EPS | JPG|
|Dyna Comp®||Compressor Effect|
|Fullbore®||Metal Distortion Effect|
|Fuzz Face®||Distortion Effect|
|Gator Grip® (Logo)||Picks or Plectrum|
|It's More Than A Pick®||Picks or Plectrum|
|JD® (Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|JD Dunlop® (Music Note Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|JD Jim Dunlop® (1965 Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|JD Jim Dunlop® (Word Mark)||Guitar Accessories|
|Jim Dunlop®||Guitar Accessories|
|Jim Dunlop® (Americana Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|Jim Dunlop USA® (Fun Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|Jim Dunlop USA® (Script Logo)||Guitar Accessories|
|Jim Dunlop USA® (Word Mark)||Guitar Accessories|
|Live To Play Live®||Guitar Accessories|
|Match-Pik®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Max-Grip®||Picks or Plectrum|
|MXR® (Logo)||Electronic Effects||EPS | JPG|
|Octavio®||Octave Fuzz Effect|
|Smart Gate®||Noise Gate|
|Stubby®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Sturdy Stand®||Music Stand|
|Super Badass®||Electronic Effects|
|Suppressor Pro™||Sound Hole Covers|
|Teckpick®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Tortex®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Tortex® (Logo)||Picks or Plectrum||EPS | JPG|
|Ultex®||Picks or Plectrum|
|Ultra Badass®||Electronic Effects|
|Univibe® (Logo)||Chorus/Vibrato Effect|
|vci fresh® (Logo)||Strings|
This is not a comprehensive list of all trademarks of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. All other names and marks mentioned in this web site are the tradenames, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Dunlop Official Icon Link License Agreement
Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. grants to anyone (Licensee) using the Dunlop Manufacturing icon the non-exclusive right, until Licensor gives notice to the contrary, to place the Icon in the Licensee's website, subject to the following conditions:
1.) The Icon may be used only for the purpose of hyper linking to Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.'s site at http://www.jimdunlop.com;
2.) Licensee will not alter the appearance of the Icon in any manner; and
3.) Licensee will make no use of any intellectual property of Licensor, other than the Icon, without Licensor's express written permission.
Rules for Contests
1. TO ENTER: Upload and tag as outlined to the Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. Facebook page, Instagram and/or Twitter. Entrants must complete the upload and tag as instructed to be eligible. All entries become property of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entry is required in order to participate in this contest. Contest ends with drawing of first prize.
2. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: The winner of the prize will be determined by number of votes received. Dunlop reserves the right to choose winners other than the top vote winner. Selected entrants will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail within 5 days of the contest end. In the event that we are not able to reach a selected entrant within 5 days of the draw, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entrants. The odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. The Prize will be awarded and the winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Winning households are ineligible to win another prize for 1 year. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Actual prizes awarded subject to Sponsors sole discretion based on availability. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. at their sole discretion. Some restrictions may apply.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open worldwide to eligible participants who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions of the independent judges, which shall be final.
6. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, a winner authorizes Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. the use of his/her name, photograph, image, portrait, likeness, voice and/or city of residence without compensation, in any publicity or advertising carried out by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc unless prohibited by law.
7. By entering the contest and accepting a prize, participants release Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents and employees from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or decided) with respect to or arising out of participation in this contest, or the receipt or use of the prize awarded. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
8. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for printing or production errors and may, at its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found to contain any such error without liability to anyone whatsoever.
9. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. and their agents and assigns are not responsible for technical, internet, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc., which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest), the contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. shall have the right, at its and their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or cellular telephone relating to or resulting from participation in this contest or use of any materials in this contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DUNLOP MANUFACTURING INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
11. For a list of prizewinners, send self-addressed stamped envelope to "CONTEST WINNERS", Dunlop Manufacturing, 150 Industrial Way, Benicia, CA 94510.