*LEGACY PRODUCT / NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
This pedal recereates the sound of the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face unit Jimi Hendrix use in the late '60s, with modern features such as a status LED, true-bypass switching, a 9-volt power jack, and a pedalboard-friendly housing.
The Long Story
Now, you can get the same nasty fuzz tones in an MXR mini housing, including a Tone control for fine-tuning, featuring the trippy, kaleidoscopic designs of award-winning UK-based design crüe ILOVEDUST.
- MXR® CARBON COPY® MINI ANALOG DELAY: A little delay. Right on time.
- A DYNA COMP-REHENSIVE HISTORY.
- PHASE 95: THE NEXT PHASE.
- Get Your Feet Wet with MXR® Chorus.
- OVERDRIVE VS. DISTORTION VS. FUZZ.
- MXR®: THE RACKMOUNT ERA.
- MXR®: AN INFOGRAPHIC.
- MXR®: A SHORT HISTORY.