The Leo Nocentelli Cry Baby Mardi Gras Wah pays tribute to a master of funk, the magical city he was born and raised in, and the greasiest effect ever conceptualized.
The Long Story
The Leo Nocentelli Cry Baby Mardi Gras Wah pays tribute to a master of funk, the magical city he was born and raised in, and the greasiest effect ever conceptualized. Lead guitarist and founding member of The Meters, Leo cooked up sizzling New Orleans-infused licks that redefined the NOLA sound and influenced artists of all genres around the world. He used the iconic Cry Baby Wah to sling slick, syrupy grooves on classics such as “I Just Kissed My Baby.”
Dressed in deep purple, flashy gold, and cash-money green with a custom fleur-de-lis tread, the Cry Baby Mardi Gras Wah comes to you straight from the Meter Man himself by way of Bourbon Street. With a lowered frequency range, it serves up the warm vocalic wah tones that Leo has conjured up his entire career. Now, you can work up some of that magic on your own—just make sure you got a gang of funk in your fingers and a whole lot of soul in your good foot.
In The News
- THE METERS MAN SOUNDS OFF: Leo Nocentelli on His Signature Cry Baby® Mardi Gras Wah
- RANGE OF EXPRESSION: FIND YOUR CRY BABY® WAH.
- SIZING UP YOUR PEDALBOARD: WHICH ROCKER PEDAL SIZE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF CRY BABY®.
- THE EVOLUTION OF THE CRY BABY® WAH
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR CRY BABY® WAH.