*LEGACY PRODUCT / NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Green Day’s groundbreaking album Dookie, this pedal captures the dirty yet articulate sound Billie Joe Armstrong used on that record, combining the sounds of two modded amplifiers into a single stomp box for a harmonic range full of depth and dimension. This version features special edition artwork that contrasts the most explosive element of the Dookie album cover with a brushed aluminum casting for a look that’s sleek yet rugged.
The Long Story
In The News
- BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG PLAYS DUNLOP.
- Musician's Friend: MXR Green Day Dookie Drive Demo and Features.
- PREMIER GUITAR: DUNLOP NAMM '19.
- Rolling Stone: Green Day Want Your Guitar to Sound Like ‘Dookie’.
- OVERDRIVE VS. DISTORTION VS. FUZZ.
- MXR®: THE RACKMOUNT ERA.
- MXR®: AN INFOGRAPHIC.
- MXR®: A SHORT HISTORY.