*LEGACY PRODUCT / NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
This pedal recreates the sounds of the two heavily modified amplifiers—represented as separate and blendable High Gain and Crunch Gain circuits—that Billie Joe Armstrong used to get his dirty-yet-articulate sound when recording Green Day’s groundbreaking record, Dookie. This version features special edition artwork that contrasts the most explosive element of the Dookie album cover with a brushed aluminum casting for a look that's sleek yet rugged.
This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
The Long Story
In The News
- BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG PLAYS DUNLOP.
- Musician's Friend: MXR Green Day Dookie Drive Demo and Features.
- PREMIER GUITAR: DUNLOP NAMM '19.
- Rolling Stone: Green Day Want Your Guitar to Sound Like 'Dookie'.
- OVERDRIVE VS. DISTORTION VS. FUZZ.
- MXR®: THE RACKMOUNT ERA.
- MXR®: AN INFOGRAPHIC.
- MXR®: A SHORT HISTORY.